Regulations ManageEngine Forum 2022 Online
The meaning of the terms used in the Regulations below is as follows:
1. Conference – an event organised by MWT Solutions S.A. to discuss the topics specified in the agenda.
2. Organiser – MWT Solutions S.A. with its registered office at Szyperska Street 14, 61-754 Poznań, KRS 0000736715.
3. Participant – a person who participates actively (Speaker) or passively (Listener) in the Conference.
4. Application – actions taken by the Participant to register for the Conference.
5. Registration Form – an electronic document, as per template, effectively delivered to the Organiser.
II General provisions
1. The Conference will be held at the place indicated in the Registration Form.
2. The Organiser of the Conference is MWT Solutions S.A.
3. The official website for the Conference is: https://manageengine.mwtsolutions.eu/eng/manageengine-forum-2022
III Rules for participation in the Conference
1. The condition for participation in the Conference is an effective Application via the Registration Form at mwtsolutions.eu
2. An e-mail with an activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Form, after the acceptance of which, the correct registration for the Conference takes place.
3. The Conference Participant declares that the entity indicated in the Registration Form is an employee of the company named in the Form.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to select from the submitted applications, in particular to reject applications submitted by entities operating in competition with the Organiser. If an Application is not accepted, personal data will not be saved and will not be processed by the Organiser of the event. The Organiser will notify about this by e-mail.
5. It is strictly forbidden to record and share the materials presented during the Conference in any way.
IV Personal data
1. The Organiser is the controller of personal data.
2. The personal data provided in the Registration Form will be processed in order to organise and conduct the Conference, i.e. pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
3. The Organiser may process the Participant’s personal data for marketing purposes related to the activities of MWT Solutions S.A., based on a separate consent expressed by the Participant by checking the appropriate box in the Registration Form, i.e. pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
4. The recipients of the Participant’s data may be authorised employees of the Organiser.
5. The personal data provided by the Participant will be stored until the Conference is held, and one month after its end for statistical purposes. If the Participant consents to marketing activities their personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
6. The Participant has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, as well as the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
7. The Participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body for the protection of personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection – if they find that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
8. Based on the Participant’s personal data, no automated decisions will be made, i.e. they will not be profiled.
9. Providing the data by the Participant in the Registration Form for the Conference, as defined in item 2, is necessary for organising and holding the Conference. The Participant’s separate consent to marketing activities is voluntary and does not constitute a condition for registering for participation in the Conference.
10. The Participant may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes at any time after the Conference.
11. In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, it is enough to send an e-mail to the Organiser to the following address: email@example.com.
V Final provisions
1. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Conference. In the event of cancellation, the Organiser will inform the registered Participants by e-mail.
2. The Organiser allows for minor changes to the Conference agenda.
3. Contact between the Organiser and the Participant who sent the Registration Form to the Organiser takes place electronically, on the Participant’s side to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Form, and on the Organiser’s side to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Regulations come into force on August 9, 2022.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations.